All Lovd Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Lovd affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you're not yet part of the Lovd Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: September 12, 2022
- Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool. Commissions are based on pick up requests and will be calculated on a monthly basis.
- For purchase commissions, you will receive commission for the first pick up request made by a new customer who is not already signed up for Lovd with us at the time of the affiliate code usage.
- Only affiliate codes can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate codes will cause inability to track referrals.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid - we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
- Attribution. In the event a single customer uses an affiliate code, does not request a pick up, deletes their account, and signs up again with a new affiliate code and this time does request a pick up, the most recent used affiliate code will be the only one counted.
- Capitalize the “L” in “Lovd”. Or use all capitalized letters like “LOVD”.
Please follow the following content use guidelines:
- Feel free to link out to specific products in the Lovd app or website
- Only add correct pricing and description information when sharing products
- You may screen shot and use images of Lovd products or from Lovd’s social media channels if needed
a. Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Lovd
b. Modify or adjust the Lovd logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Lovd and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Lovd Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “Lovd Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Lovd.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate code. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing HubSpot yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Lovd products or sell with Lovd. Though if you decide to purchase or sell with Lovd, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate code that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.