Lovd Quick Start Guide
Welcome to Lovd! Please refer to this article for a step-by-step guide on getting started with Lovd.
- After making your account, integrate your eBay account by going to Account Settings --> Integrations. If you do not have an eBay account yet, make one before doing this.
- Search the marketplace for products you want to sell. When you find a product you want to sell, click the + on the product to add it the queue.
- If you are new to eBay, we suggest adding the minimum margin to breakeven on the sale to get some rotations and positive reviews.
- If you are experienced with eBay, we suggest researching the average sale price of the item on eBay and pricing your product competitively. You can also promote the listing, make the title or make the description better than your competition.
- Once you've determined the price you want to sell the item at, click 'Products' on the top of the screen in Lovd. Add the appropriate markup on the product and then click 'Publish.'
- Keep your eye on eBay for questions from buyers, and consider dropping the price every week until the item sells.
- Once the item sells, we handle the rest. We will upload the tracking number directly into eBay and make sure the product gets sent to your customer.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, use the chatbot on the bottom right of the screen in the Lovd application or view more help articles here.